This home has all of the upgrades youâre looking for! The open and bright foyer leads you to the rec room with a half bathroom and versatile space that can easily be used as an office, den, or a 4th bedroom. This level also has a walk out to the backyard where the brick paver patio welcomes you to enjoy the outdoors. The main level has been completely renovated for you! Beautiful hardwood floors lead you to the family room/dining room combo. New windows and paint make this space even brighter. The modern kitchen will make you want to cook! New stainless steel appliances, shaker cabinets, and quartz countertops are just the beginning. Oversized luxury vinyl tiles bring the kitchen together with durable finishes. There is room for a table, and the laundry area is tucked away here. Thereâs a large half bath off of the kitchen for added convenience for this level. The large sliding door brings you out to the large deck overlooking trees where you can entertain and enjoy the beverage of your choice. Upstairs, the primary bedroom greets you with vaulted ceilings and a walk-in closet. The primary bath has a double vanity, a soaking tub, and a separate shower. The secondary bedrooms are spacious with new carpet and windows! The full hall bath is conveniently located here as well. Welcome home! Updates/Upgrades include: All new windows and storm door â22, Completely remodeled kitchen (new cabinetry, quartz counters, SS appliances, large LVT) â21, new carpet â22, fresh paint throughout â22, new lightingâ21, wifi-connected receptacles throughout â21 (Control your new home from your phone or by your voice)! HVAC '15 and roof '12.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,880 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price