Welcome to 5783 Richards Valley Road, a simply STUNNING end-unit home filled with designer touches in the heart of Shipley's Grant! This luxurious townhome offers a remarkably spacious and open floor plan. Thoughtfully designed with an abundance of upgrades...be the envy of all with a chef-inspired kitchen featuring white marble countertops, an expansive center island with pendant lighting and seating for 6-8, custom white cabinetry, stainless appliances & a delightful butler's pantry. Entertain family and friends in the convenient dining area, with a warming gas fireplace surrounded by built-ins, gorgeous wide plank hardwood floors, recessed lighting and sliders to the rear deck. The living room is perfectly sized for movie nights or relaxing with a book, and is large enough to double as a partial home office or school area. This main level is completed with a half bath, as well. The Owner's Suite has a walk-in closet, walls of windows for abundant natural light, and a private Owner's Bath with dual vanities, a soaking tub, a separate shower with glass enclosure and a luxury rain showerhead. Two additional bedrooms are on the upper level, as well as a full hall bath with tub/shower combo, and lovely counter space. Convenient third-floor laundry, as well as a separate linen closet, make cleaning and storage a breeze. The lower entrance level has a beautiful 16x11 Rec Room, which can easily be converted into a 4th bedroom for guests, a playroom, home office, or secondary family room! 2 car rear-entry garage with custom storage. The community of Shipley's Grant offers community pools, a clubhouse, playground/tot lot, walking/biking paths and a delightful firepit area for gathering with friends or family. Enjoy local shops, restaurants and all major conveniences! See why Ellicott City was voted in the top 50 best cities to live in America (Money Magazine). Conveniently located between Baltimore & DC with easy access to 95, Route 29, 295 & Rt 1, as well as only 15 minutes from the MARC station and BWI. Easy commute to Johns Hopkins, NSA, Ft Meade, APL and University of Maryland plus all of Howard County's wonderful opportunities!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Stone, Hardi Plank
2,036 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Side Yard. Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price