A circular drive approach guides you to this all brick colonial home nestled on a cul-de-sac in the coveted neighborhood of Waterford in sought-after Clarksville! A 2-story foyer welcomes you to inside to find hardwood floors and intricate crown molding and wainscoting designs throughout. Formal dining and living rooms with luminous chandeliers and brick wood burning fireplaces. The expansive family room features a 12' ceiling, palladium windows, brick flooring outlining the carpet, and wood burning fireplace flanked by built-in shelving. Impressive eat-in kitchen showcases a long center island with gas cooktop, 42" cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, breakfast bar, built-in double ovens, a walk-in pantry, a spiral staircase to the upper level, and walk-out access to the patio and backyard. Main level laundry room with built-in cabinets and hand sink for your convenience. Upper level hosts 5 bedrooms including the owner's suite with a fireplace, walk-in closet, and an opulent remodeled bathroom with a palladian topped trio window, elongated double vanity, dreamy soaker tub, and glass enclosed shower. Bedroom 2 with an 8x11 sitting room with dormer architecture and built-in bench seating. Finished upper level loft acts as a great playroom, craft room, or extra bedroom with plentiful custom built-in shelving. Lower level offers a rec room, a game room, 2 bonus rooms, a full bath with dual sink vanity, and lots of closet and storage space.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
5,960 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 4. Wood-burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Laundry Chute, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price