Beautiful brick exterior colonial nestled on a private cul-de-sac adorned with mature trees and landscaped grounds. Arrive into the open two-story foyer accented by ceramic tile, palladian window, and is adjacent to the office, highlighted by french doors and custom blinds, and living room area. The spacious living room offers an abundance of natural light that accents the neutral color palette and gorgeous hardwood floors that seamlessly flow into the formal dining room. Let the kitchen inspire gourmet meals featuring a center island, sizable pantry, sleek appliances, planning station, breakfast area, and granite counters. Enjoy the marvelous family room adorned by a wood-burning brick fireplace and a vaulted ceiling granting an ideal space for entertaining or spending time with loved ones enjoying a quiet evening. Relax and unwind in the primary bedroom suite boasting plush carpet, a walk-in closet, double vanity, a ceramic tile walk-in shower, and a jetted soaking tub. Four additional bedrooms, one being a bedroom suite, and a hall bath complete the upper-level sleeping quarters. Possibilities are endless to create a dream space in the lower level as additional living space, guest suite, recreation room, or additional bedrooms. A two-car garage and fenced yard complete this must-see property! Major commuter routes include US-29, MD-32, I-70, and I-I95 as well as having Howard County Conservancy, Turf Valley Resort, and Patapsco Valley State Park moments away for your enjoyment. Updates: Roof, Gutters, Paint.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,182 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition, Shingle
- Board Fence, Rear, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price