Absolutely beautiful colonial home located in the coveted Grovemont community. This Beautiful move-in ready 5 bedroom 4.5 bath has a huge maintenance free composite deck with power remote controlled retractable awning. to provide shade and comfort on those hot summer days. Deck stairs lead to a fully fenced yard that includes a kid's playground, The main level offers a two-story foyer, a private office with glass French doors, and a spacious living and dining room. The open gourmet kitchen offers granite countertops, a large island with a four-burner gas range, a double oven, stainless steel fridge, and a dishwasher. Right off the kitchen is the sunken family room with a high-ceiling plus oversized tall windows that give a ton of natural light. The sunroom is also a great addition. The main floor mudroom includes the washer/dryer. Dual staircases lead to the open upper level of the home with four bedrooms. The Primary Suite includes French doors, a sitting room, a tray ceiling, two large walk-in closets (one with an amazing closet organization system), and a spacious ensuite bathroom, and a soaking tub. Two other bedrooms on the upper level share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom w/ tub/shower. The walk-out basement has a 5th bedroom, full bathroom, additional flex room (potential second home-office/exercise room), storage spaces, plus a fabulous wet bar area. This walkout basement leads to extensive outdoor space. This home offers a great opportunity to live and play, with easy access to great regional and state parks, hiking and biking paths, fields, and great Howard County schools. Lovingly maintained. ALL OTHER UPDATES; New roof (2021), New HVAC on both main and 2nd floors (2022), New bathroom (2022), New closet system from Closet America (2019), New washer/dryer (2020), New refrigerator/dishwasher (2022).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
6,582 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price