A rare opportunity to own a stunning all brick estate home beautifully sited on over 5 acres in The Chase subdivision of Ellicott City is waiting for you! The private drive leads you with anticipation to the sweeping circular driveway that holds parking for 30+ cars. Greeting you upon entry into the residence is a grand two-story foyer with sparkling marble flooring and a gleaming chandelier that opens to the luxurious living room flanked by columns and accented with rich hardwood flooring. Entertain with elegance in the formal dining room with a dual-sided brick surround fireplace that can also be enjoyed in the living room. In the main level professional office you will find striking tiger wood flooring, custom built-ins throughout and a stunning wood burning fireplace. The gourmet chef's dream kitchen awaits your culinary masterpieces using top of the line stainless steel appliances. In the expansive center-island a Thermador cooktop with retractable exhaust and wine fridge are highlighted. The serving bar, double ovens and warming drawer make entertaining easy. Just off of the kitchen is a light-filled sunroom complimented by a glass block wall and opens out to a private patio. Complete with lavishness, this home has two comparable master bedroom retreats, and five additional bedrooms. Both the main level and upper level masters have centerpiece fireplaces, custom cherry closet built-ins, and spa like master baths with ceramic tile and a jetted tub. The upper level master retreat offers balcony access admiring views of the grounds and goldfish pond below. The sprawling lower level includes full windows, three bedrooms, two full baths and a full size kitchen with opulent metallic tile backsplash making for a great in-law suite. Adjacent to the kitchen is a spacious family room with walk-out access to the lower level patio. The fitness center completes the many luxurious amenities this estate has to offer. Additional features of this custom home include sun-filled southern exposure positioning, five-car garage, separate service entry, and central vacuum system. The exquisite exterior includes sweeping grounds with mature trees lining the property for privacy. A lovely patio surrounds the goldfish and lily pond on the lower level, along with a private main level patio and balcony access on the upper level. Roofs replaced in 2021 and 2022 plus 60 windows replaced in recent years!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
7,394 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 5. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Brick, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Pond, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price