Exceptional colonial in the Britinay IV community of Parkville. Enter the foyer and experience light-filled interiors accented by gorgeous hardwood floors. The gourmet inspired kitchen is curated with stainless steel appliances, richly textured brick backsplash, double sink, and quartz counters. Enjoy entertaining in the separate dining room or in the cozy family room by the warmth and glow of the fireplace highlighted by the dentil molding accented mantel. Step onto the private deck to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature before curling up with a good book in the serenity of the living room. The powder room completes the beautiful main living area. Ascend to the primary bedroom suite through double entry doors then luxuriate in the generously sized soaking tub of the primary bath complete with double sink vanity on beautiful laminate plank floor. Three additional bedrooms each with their own unique charm plus full bath complete the sleeping quarters. Many opportunities await in the generously sized walk out lower-level recreation room complete with a full bath plus bonus room perfect as an office to maintain the work from home lifestyle. Additional storage is yours in the 2-car garage. Updates Galore! 2021: Windows, 2019: Refrigerator, 2017: Water Heater and Deck, 2014: Roof and 2008: HVAC. Hurry if you want to call this home yours! Parkville has several parks where you can enjoy sports and nature, such as Double Rock and Belmont parks. It's easy to reach Baltimore by car, as it's only 7 miles away. The main artery in town, Hartford Road has everything you need all in one location. Major commuter routes include I-95, I-495, I-895, US-1 and US-40.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,714 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Insert, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Partial, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price