Gorgeous brick front home in sought-after Gray Rock Farm neighborhood - perfectly sited on a corner lot entering into the cul-de-sac. This home boasts a two-story foyer complemented with the main level which has been freshly painted and features generously sized rooms. Updated kitchen includes granite countertops, center island, breakfast area, oak cabinets, plus doors opening to a custom deck for outdoor entertaining. The family room is anchored with a wood burning fireplace and provides vaulted ceilings and lots of natural light. There is a main level study or potential 5th bedroom, front living room, spacious dining room, plus a large separate laundry room to complete the main level. Owner's bedroom and bath are of exceptional size, offering a wonderful walk-in closet. Spacious lower level awaits your finishing touches. HOA dues are voluntary.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Brick Front
3,321 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gray Rock Farm
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Space For Rooms
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Grab Bars.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price