Larger than it looks this 5 bedroom 3.5 bath colonial in sought after Gray Rock Farm offers 3,255 square feet of light and bright living in a convenient and desirable location! The updated kitchen shines with brand new white shaker cabinetry, a center island and granite, new vinyl plank floors and recent stainless steel appliances. With space to spread out this home not only offers living room, dining room and den on the main level, but also provides an additional 735 square feet of space from the original plan with a huge rear addition that contains a great room off the kitchen, an enormous laundry room with space for pantry or cubbies and a primary 4 piece bathroom addition upstairs inclusive of a built out walk in closet. The upper level consists of 4 large bedrooms, each with fresh wall paint and ceiling fans. The lower level, half below grade, is suited for in law living with the 5th bedroom, full bath, separate craft/hobby room or office and an L shaped common area with cabinetry and countertops. Just add some some small appliances and you're set! All with four full size windows providing lots of natural light, a rear entrance with half flight walk up and a large storage/utility room. Enjoy the outdoors here with an ample rear fenced yard, deck and impressively large blue stone patio, ready for your enjoyment. The neighboring community green space gives distance from the side street and increases the quiet feel of this lovely property. The water heater and HVAC are both mid to late 2018 and windows are Andersen wood framed & double paned. All this in a fabulous, tucked away yet close to everything Ellicott City location. This home is easy to show. Schedule your preview appointment today!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,873 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gray Rock Farm
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Full
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Deck
- Split Rail, Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landlocked, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Private, Backs - Open Common Area.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price