Charming brick rancher situated on a .73 acre homesite offers hardwood floors, a light-filled living room boasting a picture window, a dining room accentuated by a stylish light fixture, and a family room with a gas fireplace and access to a stunning screened porch with a deep wood cathedral ceiling, ceiling fan, and a side door stepping to the deck and paver patio. Interact easily with guests in the upgraded kitchen displaying quartz counters, smooth frameless wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast table space. The lower level is complete with a huge rec room and games area, a full bath, a laundry room, and extra storage. Curb appeal personified in a coveted Pine Orchard location convenient to shopping, dining, Kiwanis Wallace Park, commuter routes and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,590 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pine Orchard Meadows
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Mud Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Asbestos
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price