Situated on a premium lot on the 17th Fairway in the prestigious community of Turf Valley, this lovey brick home offers daily vistas of lush greens with sunlight streaming in through tall windows. A stately brick porch and covered portico celebrate entry and welcome guests, while a secondary covered porch provides private access to the perfect work at home study outfitted with built-in desking and library wall shelving. A grand two story foyer is flanked by living and dining formals with gleaming hardwood floors, tray ceiling, and upgraded bay windows. The extended foyer unfolds seamlessly into a two story great room defined by architectural columns and windows that frame views of the 17th fairway for your pleasure. The open plan design features a gourmet Kitchen adjacent to the family room with a center island, contrast granite counter, stainless appliances, and a large walk-in pantry. The breakfast room transitions the great room and kitchen offering easy access to the rear dining deck and fairway. Thoughtful design continues with a generously sized main-level en-suite bedroom and private full bath, also facing the fairway. Retreat to the upper level steeping quarters by way of the open, winding stair with a gracious landing opposite clerestory windows above the great room giving pause to offer a robust elevated view of greens before entering the primary bedroom suite, sitting room, and luxury spa-like bath. The upper level is completed by bedrooms, two, three, and four of the six total bedrooms in this stunning residence. Downstairs, a mid-level walk out 15-light glass entry door streams light into the open stair that welcomes family and friends for recreation and festivities alike. The cozy gas fireplace takes center stage, and is surrounded by a plushy carpeted media area, and billiards room. Plenty of storage options include closets outfitted with shelving organizers and a large walk-in cedar closet. The sixth and final bedroom is conveniently located in this lower level, close the rear entrance and adjacent to another full bath, making a perfect solution to flex with lifestyles including Au-pair and In-law living. The lower level is enhanced by a wet bar/ kitchenette, dining table area, and an exercise/ flex room. Come home and enjoy endless lifestyle options, and endless community amenities that include life on the golf course with memberships available at the Turf Valley Golf Club. Your dream come true!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
6,335 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Turf Valley Vistas
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Surface Unit(S), Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, No Thru Street, Premium, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price