Luxury villa townhome in amenity rich Waverly Woods presents a bright and airy main level with hardwood floors, a 3 level 8â bumpout, living and dining rooms both with custom built-ins, and sunlit family room with transom topped trio window and a marble surround fireplace. Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, 42â cabinetry, a center island with breakfast bar, and a breakfast room with a walkout to an elevated deck. Double doors open to a bright ownerâs suite presenting an architectural ceiling, a walk-in closet, a lighted ceiling fan, and a garden bath with a dual sink vanity, a glass-enclosed shower, and a platform soaking tub. Additional living space is found in the lower level hosting a rec room with a warm ambient fireplace, a bonus room or guest bedroom, a full bath, and a walkout to the lower deck. Updates include new carpet, restained hardwoods on the main level, new vanity in the basement bathroom, and more! Welcome home!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,674 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Golf Club, Golf Course, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price