Enjoy one level living in this spacious rancher in the Woodbridge Valley subdivision. The open concept main level includes a spacious living room and dining area with refinished hardwood floors. The updated kitchen features quartz countertops, 48" maple cabinets, backsplash, newer refrigerator and microwave 2019, gas range, breakfast bar and direct access to your rear screened-in porch and spacious backyard. Rounding out the main level are 3 bedrooms, a hall bath with tub/shower combo, new vanity and fresh paint, and a primary bedroom with a tastefully remodeled en suite bathroom with new vanity, ceramic tile floor, marble shower surround and tasteful matte black fixtures. The fully finished lower level includes luxury vinyl plank flooring, recessed lighting, an oversized recreation room, multi-purpose bonus room and a half bath. The walk-up lower level areaway provides direct access to your flat, fenced in rear yard - a perfect setting to entertain and relax. Water heater replaced 2020. Seller to provide buyer with a one year Cinch Home Warranty at settlement in addition to a $5000 closing cost credit with acceptable offer. HOA is optional at a cost of $25/year. All of this in a convenient location adjacent to shopping, restaurants and major commuter routes. This one will not last long, schedule your private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Asphalt, Block, Brick Front
2,060 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Partial, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Asphalt
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price