Stunning colonial boasting 3,148+ finished sqft in a cul-de-sac setting in the heart of River Hill features bright and open living spaces! A portico entry and transom topped front door with sidelights opens to a 2-story foyer, rich hardwoods, a column lined formal living room, a formal dining room adorned with stacked crown moldings, chair rail trim, and a detailed ceiling medallion. Chef's kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances, custom cherry cabinetry, granite counters, a non-stationary island, and a casual dining area with a glass slider walkout to a brilliant curved paver patio and fenced backyard with mature pines! Adjacent family room with a gas fireplace, recessed lighting, and a trio window. French doors open to the owner's suite enhanced by a vaulted ceiling with a drop fan, new LVT flooring, a customized walk-in closet, a double closet, and a place to unwind in the garden bath displaying a double bowl vanity, a separate shower, and a platform soaking tub. Convenient upper level laundry room! Finished lower level hosts a rec room and games area, a full bath, and excellent storage for your treasures. Community amenities: pool membership available, basketball courts, bike trail and paths, tot lots and playgrounds, a village center, the Columbia Gym, shops, commuter routes, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,148 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Partial
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Pool Mem Avail
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price