Perfectly situated on a .33 acre homesite in a quiet cul-de-sac is this elegant stone accented colonial with special lighting and an irrigation system creating a beautiful lawn in sought-after Waverly Woods. Guests will be welcomed with grace and style onto a charming front porch opening to this light-filled home with stunning hardwoods, a 2-story foyer with a second floor overlook, a study, a pillar framed entry to the formal living room with large profile crown moldings and heightened windows capped by stylish transom windows, followed by the formal dining room adorned with crown molding and chair rail trim followed by a butlerâs pantry for ease in serving. Travel down the hall to a step-down family room boasting an outline of statuesque pillars, a coffered ceiling, a breezy ceiling fan for optimum climate comfort, and a warm floor to ceiling stone fireplace flanked by Palladian windows. Chefâs kitchen displays 42â maple cabinetry, sleek granite counters, custom mosaic backsplash, ebony appliances, a curved center island with breakfast bar, and a casual open breakfast room with a French door leading to the party-sized tiered deck with built-in seating, a pergola, and access to a verdant backyard. Amazing ownerâs suite presents a double door entry, attractive profile crown molding, a sitting room a lighted ceiling fan, a walk-in closet, and a spa-like bath with dual vanities, a dressing table, a separate shower with bench seating, and a sumptuous corner jetted tub.Lower level offers a large rec room, bonus space, a full bath, and plentiful storage. Community Amenities: championship golf course you can join, club house, tennis courts, outdoor pool, grocery store, restaurants, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,121 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price